GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF THE COMPANY NOELA, doo
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as the General Terms and Conditions of Sale ) determine the rights and obligations between the buyer or. users (hereinafter referred to as the buyer) and the company NOELA, izdelovanje in prodaja kozmetike, doo, Trotkova 31, 2235 Sveta Trojica in Slovenske gorice (hereinafter referred to as the Seller or company ).
By accepting the offer, concluding the contract, placing the order each time or in any other mutually acceptable way, the buyer confirms that he is familiar with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, that he accepts them in full and agrees with them in full.
If the Buyer is a person who acquires and uses the Seller ‘s goods and services for purposes outside his professional or gainful activity, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 20/98 et seq., Hereinafter ZVPot ) for the consumer. In this case, the provisions of the ZVPot are also applied, with which the General Terms and Conditions of Sale are harmonized and the provisions of the ZVPot are also referred to in individual places.
If the buyer concludes a contract with the Seller who is considered a consumer in accordance with the provisions of ZVPot, and there are no explicit provisions in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale on the rights and obligations set out in ZVPot for the consumer, the provisions of ZVPot shall apply mutatis mutandis.
2. Scope and validity
Unless otherwise agreed in the contract or written agreement, the General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply without exception to all sales of goods and services performed by the Seller .
Buyer’s or any other terms of sale apply only if they have been confirmed in writing by Seller .
Oral agreements on the use of different terms of sale are valid only if they have been confirmed in writing by the Seller . Confirmation sent in writing by post, fax or e-mail is considered to be a written confirmation of the use of different terms of sale.
An agreement in writing on the deviation of individual provisions from the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale does not affect the validity of other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale .
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale are valid until the written cancellation of the Seller, or until the new General Terms and Conditions of Sale of the Seller are issued .
3. Seller information and availability of information
The basic data of the Seller are:
Company: NOELA, izdelovanje in prodaja kozmetike, doo,
Address: Trotkova 31, 2235 Sveta Trojica in Slovenske gorice, Slovenia,
Phone: 040 195 940
Registration No .: 8071543000
VAT ID: SI 20520751
The company is registered at the District Court in Maribor, Srg no. 2017/41600, 16.10.2017.
The seller undertakes to always have at the disposal of the buyer:
- information on the identity of the Seller (especially the company name and registered office of the company and the register number where the company is registered),
- contact details that enable the buyer to communicate quickly and efficiently with the Seller (e-mail address, etc.),
- Information on the essential characteristics of the products or. online store services, including after-sales services and warranties,
- Information on the availability of products or. services from the online store offer,
- method and conditions of delivery of products or execution of services, in particular the place and time of delivery,
- information on the method of payment,
- information on the time validity of the offer from the online store,
- information on the period during which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal,
- information on the possibility of returning the products and if and how much such a return costs the customer,
- information on the procedure with the user’s complaint and information on the contact person at the Seller .
In the event that the Buyer is a person who is considered a consumer in accordance with the provisions of ZVPot, the Seller shall provide the Buyer with the following information in a clear and comprehensible manner before concluding the contract or before the Buyer binds the offer in accordance with the provisions of Articles 25b and 43b if they are not already clear from the circumstances:
- the main characteristics of the goods or services to the extent appropriate to the medium and the goods or services,
- company name, registered office and telephone number of the company, where available,
- the final price of the goods or services, including taxes, or the method of calculating the price if, due to the nature of the goods or services, it cannot be calculated in advance,
- information on any additional transport, delivery or shipping costs or a warning that such costs may be incurred if they cannot be calculated in advance,
- payment terms and conditions for delivery and performance of the service, time limit for delivery of goods or performance of the service, where applicable,
- information on the company’s appeal procedure,
- acquaintance with responsibility for factual errors,
- the possibility and conditions of after-sales services and voluntary guarantees, where necessary,
- the duration of the contract, where applicable, and the conditions for withdrawal from a contract concluded for an indefinite period or a contract with automatic renewal,
- functionality, including applicable measures for the technical protection of digital content, where appropriate,
- information on the compatibility of digital content with hardware and software with which the company is familiar or should be familiar,
- information on the address where the business actually operates, the telephone number, fax number and e-mail address of the business, where available, and, where applicable, the business name and registered office of the business on whose behalf it operates and to which the consumer can address his complaint,
- information on the address of the registered office of the business, if different from the address referred to in the previous point, and, where applicable, on the address of the business on whose behalf he acts and to which the consumer may address a complaint,
- information on the costs associated with the use of the means of communication, if different from the basic tariff,
- information on the conditions, deadlines and procedure for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Articles 43.č and b43.d of ZVPot, together with the form for withdrawal from the contract referred to in the fifth paragraph of Article b43.d of Article ZVPot,
- an indication that the buyer bears the cost of returning the goods, in the event of withdrawal from the contract, if necessary,
- information on the cost of returning the goods if, due to their nature, they cannot be returned by post in the case of distance contracts,
- information on the costs that the buyer must pay to the company in accordance with the first paragraph a43.e ZVPot, if he withdraws from the contract after submitting a request in accordance with the seventh paragraph 43.c or the third paragraph a43.č Article ZVPot,
- information on the non-existence of the right to withdraw from the contract if the buyer does not have the right to withdraw in accordance with the fifth paragraph of Article 43.č ZVPot, or if necessary information on the circumstances in which the buyer loses the right to withdraw from the contract,
- information on the existence of codes of conduct and access to any codes of conduct; and
- information on the minimum duration of the buyer’s obligations under the contract, if necessary.
Unless otherwise agreed in the contract or written agreement, all issued offers of the Seller are valid for 30 days from the date of issue and are binding on the Seller .
The issuance of a pro forma invoice is also considered a binding offer. The offer from the proforma invoice is valid until the date of payment deadline stated on the proforma invoice. If this deadline is not specified, the offer from the pro forma invoice is valid for 15 days from the date of issuing the pro forma invoice .
The Seller ‘s obligations in the case of issuing a pro forma invoice begin on the day of payment of the amount according to the proforma invoice, but only if the payment was made within the period specified in the proforma invoice, where the payment is deemed to have been made on the day one of the Seller ‘s business accounts .
If the proforma invoice is paid after the specified deadline for payment on the proforma invoice, the Seller reserves the right to change prices.
If the Buyer does not agree with the price change, the Seller will reject the order and return the money no later than 8 working days from the date of receipt of the rejection of the price change by the Buyer. In this case, the buyer waives any claims for costs and / or interest.
The Seller reserves the right to recognize rebates on the offer or on the pro forma invoice only in the event that the Buyer has settled all due obligations to the Seller on the day of the order or on the day of payment of the pro forma invoice . Otherwise, the Seller reserves the right not to grant the buyer a rebate until the due obligations are paid.
The discount for early payment is always taken into account without exceptions, when it is stated on the offer or on the pro forma invoice, regardless of the balance of due obligations to the Seller .
The seller issues an invoice in writing to the buyer who buys the product from the online store, with a breakdown of costs and an explanation of the right to withdraw from the purchase by returning the purchased product.
The sales contract in the form of a purchase order is stored in electronic form on the Seller ‘s server .
The sales contract is concluded in the Slovenian language.
In case of acceptance of the offer, the buyer submits the order by mail to the address (registered office) of the Seller or to the e-mail address of the Seller .
Exceptionally, oral orders by telephone are also possible, but they are valid only if the Seller confirms the receipt of such a telephone order in writing.
The seller undertakes to confirm the receipt of the order within 1 – 3 working days and to inform the buyer about the planned delivery date of the goods or. the period of service provided.
In the event that the Seller does not confirm receipt of the order within the specified period and / or does not inform the buyer of the estimated delivery time, the general delivery deadline for the goods or services according to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale applies . In such a case, the delivery period starts on the next working day from the receipt of the order.
The Buyer, who in accordance with the provisions of ZVPot is not considered a consumer, is obliged to accept the ordered goods on the day confirmed by the Seller as the delivery date. In the event that the Buyer refuses or cannot accept the goods on the day of delivery, the Seller shall return it to its warehouse. In such a case, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods within a maximum of 5 working days. Otherwise, the Seller may hand it over to another warehouse of its choice (the warehouse must meet the conditions for storage of the ordered type of goods), at the expense of the buyer. In such a case, the risk of loss of or damage to the goods is transferred to the buyer within 5 working days of delivery to another warehouse. After delivery to another warehouse, the Seller mustinform the buyer in writing and inform him where the goods are located and where they can be picked up, and inform him of all the consequences and costs in the event of further “non-acceptance”.
In the event of cancellation of the order by the buyer, which in accordance with the provisions of ZVPot is not considered a consumer , the buyer is obliged to reimburse the Seller for all costs that may arise due to this cancellation. In the case of a recall order, the buyer is obliged to take over the ordered goods, regardless of changed circumstances or cases of force majeure. The deadline for taking over the entire quantity of the recall order is a maximum of 30 days from the execution of the first part of the delivery. In the event that the Buyer does not take over the goods after the specified deadline, the Seller may deliver them to him at his expense . In the event that the Buyer does not want or cannot take over the goods, the Seller maydelivers to another warehouse of its choice (the warehouse must meet the conditions for storage of the ordered type of goods), at the expense of the buyer. In such a case, the risk of loss of or damage to the goods is transferred to the buyer within 5 working days after delivery to another warehouse. After handing over to another warehouse, the Seller must inform the buyer in writing and inform him where the goods are located and can be taken over, and inform him of all the consequences and costs in case of further “non-takeover”.
In the event that the Buyer is a person who is considered a consumer in accordance with the provisions of ZVPot , the Buyer may, in accordance with the first paragraph of Article 43.č ZVPot, within 14 days notify the Seller to withdraw from the contract without having to state the reason for your decision. Only the costs referred to in the seventh paragraph 43.d of the ZVPot (ie the costs of returning the goods) may be charged to the buyer.
Pursuant to the second paragraph of Article 43.č of the ZVPot, the 14-day withdrawal period referred to in the previous paragraph, in the case of a sales contract, shall begin on the day when:
- the buyer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the buyer acquires actual possession of the goods,
- the buyer or a third party other than the carrier and appointed by the buyer acquires actual possession of the last piece of goods if the subject of the contract is several pieces of goods ordered by the buyer in one order,
- the buyer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the buyer acquires actual possession of the last consignment or piece of goods if the delivery of the goods consists of several consignments or pieces,
- the buyer or a third party other than the carrier and appointed by the buyer acquires actual possession of the first piece of goods if the delivery of the goods is regular during a given period.
Unless the Seller and the Buyer, who is considered a consumer in accordance with the provisions of the ZVPot, have agreed otherwise, the Buyer has no right to withdraw from the contract under these contracts:
- on goods or services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in markets over which the company has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- on goods manufactured according to the exact instructions of the buyer and adapted to his personal needs;
- on goods which are perishable or expire quickly;
- on the provision of services, if the company fully fulfills the contract and the provision of services began on the basis of the buyer’s explicit prior consent and with the consent to lose the right to withdraw from the contract when the company fully fulfills it;
- on the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings and computer programs, if the buyer has opened the security seal after delivery;
- on the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except in the case of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- on the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons, if the buyer opened the seal after delivery;
- on the supply of goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other objects;
- on the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which is agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract and which can be delivered after 30 days, the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the company’s control;
- concluded at public auctions;
- in which the buyer has explicitly requested a visit to the company at home for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, during such a visit, the company provides additional services not expressly requested by the customer or delivers goods that do not constitute spare parts strictly necessary for maintenance or repair, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for those additional services and goods;
- on accommodation not intended for permanent residence, the carriage of goods, the hire of vehicles, the preparation and delivery of food, or leisure services in which the undertaking undertakes to fulfill its obligation on a specific date or within a specified period;
- on the supply of digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium, if the provision of the service has started on the basis of the buyer’s explicit prior consent and with the consent to thereby lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
Pursuant to Article b43.d of ZVPot, a customer who is considered a consumer in accordance with the provisions of ZVPot may submit a notice of withdrawal to the company on the form referred to in the fifth paragraph of b43.d. of Article ZVPot or with an unambiguous statement from which it clearly follows that he withdraws from the contract.
In accordance with the second paragraph of 43.d. Article ZVPot, In case of withdrawal of the buyer, who according to the provisions of ZVPot is considered a consumer, from the contract, the company immediately or no later than 14 days after receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract returns all payments received.
6. Technical steps for concluding a sales contract in the Seller’s online store
The following technical steps are available to the buyer in the purchase process:
- search for an individual product in the offer of products in the online store,
- product selection for purchase,
- adding the selected product for purchase to the shopping cart,
- determining the quantity of the product to be purchased in the shopping cart,
- review of the price of the selected product in the selected quantity, including the calculated tax, if it is charged,
- choice of payment method,
- review of the order with the selected method of delivery of the product and the charged delivery costs, if these are charged and
- confirmation and award of the order and thus the completion of the purchase (see also points 6.2. and 6.3.).
- Technological means that enable the identification and correction of errors before placing an order
Prior to placing an order, the customer is enabled via the graphical user interface to, with immediate effect, easily and without difficulty:
- sees and reviews which products he has selected and added to the shopping cart,
- sees and reviews the price of an individual product and the total price of the entire selected quantity of an individual product,
- changes the selected quantity of an individual product and calculates the new price of the quantity thus changed,
- removes selected products it does not want to buy from the shopping cart and
- calculates the corresponding tax, according to the tax rate applicable to the selected product and its price (tax base).
Before confirming the order, the customer is enabled via the graphical user interface to, with immediate effect, easily and without problems:
- changes the selected method of product delivery,
- changes the selected payment method and
- reviews and approves individual changes.
After placing the order, the Buyer receives a notification from the Seller by e-mail that the order has been accepted. Within 1 hour of receiving this notification, the customer who, according to the provisions of ZVPot, is not considered a consumer, has the right to cancel the order without consequences.
The buyer cannot change the content of the order after placing the order, except for the possibility of cancellation.
If the customer does not cancel the order, the order goes into further processing.
Upon receipt of the order, the seller reviews it, checks the availability of the ordered products and confirms the order or rejects it with an explanation.
In order to verify the data or ensure the accuracy of the delivery, the seller may contact the buyer at the telephone number provided by the buyer when placing the order as his contact number.
Upon confirmation of the order, the Seller notifies the buyer by e-mail of the estimated delivery time. The sales contract on the purchase of ordered products between the Buyer and the Seller is irrevocably concluded at this stage, in the case of a buyer who is not considered a consumer according to the provisions of the ZVPot.
The seller prepares, sends the ordered products within the agreed deadline and notifies the buyer by e-mail. In the e-mail from the previous sentence, the Seller also informs the buyer about the product return policy and informs him of the Seller ‘s contact persons in case of a complaint or delay in delivery.
All prices in the offers and price lists are stated in EUR and include VAT.
In the event of any changes in quality or any parameters of the goods from those originally offered at the express request of the Buyer, the Seller reserves the right to change the price of the final product.
New, changed prices come into force on the day of publication on the website, or. 14 days after the date of dispatch of the new price list by post, fax or e-mail.
In the event of an increase in the prices of raw materials, packaging or energy on the world market or in the event of the adoption of a new internal pricing policy, the Seller reserves the right to change prices.
All prices in the online store are product prices and do not include shipping costs.
All prices are valid only for electronic ordering of products through the Seller ‘s online store .
8. Delivery and acceptance of goods
Unless otherwise agreed in a contract or written agreement, the price (s) for the supply of goods / goods at EXW Ljubljana parity (Ex Works, INCOTERMS 2010) applies.
Pick-up is possible every day from Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 15.00, except on holidays and non-working days.
Place of collection: Trotkova 31, 2235 Sv. Trojica in Slovenske gorice.
Delivery cost in Slovenia: 3.00 EUR with VAT
DELIVERY IS FREE in case of an order over 100.00 EUR with VAT .
The general delivery time of the goods is 1 – 3 working days after the confirmation of the order, or a maximum of 15 working days after the receipt of the order . The seller reserves the right to partial deliveries.
In cases of subsequent change of the order or in cases of force majeure (machine breakdowns, natural disasters, road and other traffic closures, strikes, wars, riots, etc.) over which the Seller has no influence, the Seller reserves the right to change the delivery time. The extension of the delivery time in such cases is equal to the duration of force majeure, or in the case of a subsequent change in the order, the time required for additional production and preparation of additionally ordered quantities of goods.
In the event that the Seller is late with the delivery of goods through no fault of its own, the Buyer is entitled to compensation for the delay. Compensation can amount to a maximum of 0.5% of the value of the order (value excluding VAT) for each working day of delay, but for a maximum of 20 working days of delay , which means a maximum of 10% of the value of the order.
Unless otherwise agreed in the contract or written agreement, the buyer pays for the goods received within 15 days after the date of delivery of goods or. 15 days after the service.
In the event of a poor credit rating of the buyer , the Seller reserves the right to demand 100% advance payment from the buyer without special explanation.
The Buyer is not entitled to withhold payments or to impose counterclaims, unless these are acknowledged in writing by the Seller or established by a final court decision.
The seller allows the buyer the following ways to pay for the purchase of products from the online store:
- with cash or payment card after collection, in this case the online price with the addition of the purchase price of € 0.86 applies,
- by bank transfer via Paypal,
- with a payment card and
- by proforma invoice Direct transfer to the company’s account.
10. Late payment
In the event of late payment, the Seller reserves the right to charge the buyer statutory default interest and reminder costs.
The seller invites late payers to pay overdue liabilities in the following ways:
- in case of late payment for more than 30 days: CALL FOR PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDING LIABILITIES,
- in case of non-response to the sent INVITATION from the previous indent and / or delay of payment for more than 45 days: REMINDER BEFORE THE LAWSUIT.
In the event that the Buyer does not respond to it within 10 days after the REMINDER BEFORE THE LAWSUIT (either with payment or with a substantiated objection), the Seller reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings on the 11th day through an authorized legal representative. The costs of recovery of payments (court fees, attorney’s fees, costs of recovery agencies, etc.) and / or possible seizure are borne by the buyer.
If the Buyer is more than 60 days late in paying the invoice (s) and does not respond to reminders sent by the Seller , the Seller reserves the right to stop all further deliveries of goods and notify the Buyer in writing and / or demand 100% advance payment from the Buyer in the future. .
Unless otherwise agreed in the contract or written agreement, the deadline for any complaints is 14 days after delivery or receipt of the goods (the date of receipt is the date of receipt of the invoice), or 14 days after the service. The complaint must be made in writing with the delivery note number. If the complaint is not submitted in time, the goods are considered to meet the requirements and the buyer loses all rights arising from defects in the goods.
In the event of a complaint, the Seller is not liable for indirect damages or lost profits. In the event of a proven breach of the essential provisions of the terms of sale and / or the contract, liability for damages is limited to ordinary damages, unless caused by negligence or willful misconduct. Proof of liability and entitlement to compensation is on the side of the buyer.
In the event that the buyer is a person who is considered a consumer in accordance with the provisions of the ZVPot , special rules for the enforcement of material errors apply to him.
Pursuant to the second paragraph of Article 37 of the ZVPot, the error is material:
- if the thing does not have the properties necessary for its normal use or for marketing;
- if the thing does not have the properties necessary for the special use for which the buyer is buying it, but which was known to the seller or should have been known to him;
- if the thing does not have properties and qualities that have been explicitly or tacitly agreed or prescribed;
- if the seller has delivered a thing that does not match the pattern or model, unless the pattern or model was shown for notice only.
In this case, the buyer, who according to the provisions of ZVPot is considered a consumer in accordance with Article 37.a of ZVPot, can exercise his rights under the material error if he notifies the Seller of the error within two months from the day the error was discovered . The Buyer must describe the defect in more detail in the defect notice and allow the Seller to inspect the item. The Buyer may notify the Seller of the defect in person, for which the Seller must issue a certificate, or the Buyer may send the defect to the store where the item was purchased, or to the Seller’s representative with whom he has entered into a contract.
Pursuant to Article 37.c of ZVPot, the buyer (who according to the provisions of ZVPot is considered a consumer) who has correctly notified the Seller of the defect has the right to request from the Seller to:
- rectify the defect on the goods or
- returns part of the amount paid in proportion to the error or
- defective goods are replaced by new faultless goods al
- returns the amount paid.
In any case, the Buyer, who according to the provisions of ZVPot is considered a consumer, also has the right to demand compensation from the Seller , and in particular reimbursement of materials, spare parts, labor, transfer and transport of products incurred due to the previous obligation.
Subject to 37.b ZVPot, the P is not liable for material defects in the goods that appear after two years have elapsed since the thing was delivered. If the subject of the contract between the Seller and the Buyer is a second-hand item, the Seller shall not be liable for material defects in the goods which appear after one year has elapsed since the item was delivered. A defect in things shall be deemed to have existed at the time of extradition if it occurs within six months of extradition.
In the event of a complaint, the purchased products must be returned to the Seller undamaged, in the original packaging and in the same quantity, unless the products are destroyed, damaged, lost or their quantity has decreased without the fault of the buyer.
If the postal package with which the customer received the ordered products is physically damaged, if it contains missing content or if it shows signs of opening, the customer must initiate a complaint procedure with the delivery person.
12. Security when making a payment
The seller uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments. The seller uses an SSL certificate issued by an authorized organization for these purposes.
The user is also responsible for security by taking care of the security of his computer.
13. Child protection
The seller in the online store offers products that can be harmful to children if used inappropriately.
The seller will not accept personal data concerning children without the express permission of parents or guardians, nor will he disclose data concerning children to third parties other than parents or guardians.
Any communication aimed at children will be appropriate to their age and will not take advantage of children’s trust, lack of experience or sense of loyalty.
14. User opinions
Opinions and comments provided by users or visitors are part of the functionality of the Seller’s online store .
Seller is not responsible for the content of opinions and comments provided by users or visitors.
The Seller has the right to use the content of the opinion, comment or assessment indefinitely and for any purpose that is in the business interest of the Seller , including publication in advertisements or other marketing communications. The author of the opinion or comment simultaneously declares and guarantees that he is the owner of the material and moral copyrights for the written opinions or comments and that he transfers these rights to the Seller free of charge, non-exclusively and indefinitely .
Seller undertakes to do its best to ensure that the information published in its online store is up-to-date and correct, but product characteristics, delivery time or price may change so quickly that Seller fails to correct the information published in online store. In such a case, the Seller will notify the Buyer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the order or change the order free of charge.
Although the Seller will endeavor to provide accurate photographs of products sold in the online store, all photographs must be taken as symbolic. The photos do not guarantee the properties of the product.
From the moment of delivery of the shipment with the ordered products to the post office, the seller is not responsible for cases of physical damage, destruction or loss of the shipment, as well as if there is a lack of content in the shipment or if the shipment shows signs of opening. In these cases, the buyer must initiate a complaint procedure with the delivery person.
16. Quality assurance and control
The quality of the goods supplied by the Seller is in accordance with the standards, regulations and legislation of the Republic of Slovenia and the EU.
The Seller ensures and verifies the stated conformity with appropriate control and analytical documentation, technical specifications of products, declarations of conformity and other legal and internal acts of the Seller , prescribed documentation and professionally trained staff. All mentioned documentation is kept at the Seller ‘s headquarters and is available to buyers upon their request. The Buyer may not reproduce or copy the said documentation and / or pass it on to third parties without the written consent of the Seller , unless it is provided to its Buyers or state supervisory authorities, otherwise the Buyer shall be criminally and compensatory liable.
The seller undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of users of the online store. The Seller will use the collected personal data exclusively for the provision of the services it offers. The seller respects the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of users of the online store, and will do everything necessary to protect them from infringements and abuse. The personal data of users is one of the areas to which the Seller pays extreme care and attention, as he is aware of the sensitive nature of this area.
Use of personal data
The Seller collects, manages, processes and stores the following user data for the purposes of providing the services it offers:
- name and surname,
- delivery addresses,
- firm oz. name of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity),
- tax number of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity),
- e-mail address (username),
- contact telephone number,
- country of residence.
Cookies and IP addresses
At the beginning of each use of the online store, the seller assigns a cookie for identification, monitoring of the shopping cart and ensuring traceability (so-called “cookie”), which is stored in the server’s memory only for the duration of the online store and is deleted after one hour of inactivity. The seller may also store some persistent cookies on the user’s personal computer, such as. the user’s identification number in encrypted form for identification on the next visit to the online store or evaluation of items, with which the user knows which items have already been evaluated, and indirectly Google Analytics external cookies used to analyze website visits. Sellermay use this data in anonymised summary form for statistical analysis purposes. For the purposes of ensuring online security, the Seller also collects IP addresses from which users access the online store.
Statement on the protection of personal data confidentiality and user privacy
Buyers allow the Seller to process and store the transmitted personal data in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, relevant European directives and European regulations.
In accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data, the seller is obliged to protect the personal data of users of his online store. Under no circumstances will the seller provide personal or personal information without the express permission of the user. other user data to a third party, or will not allow a third party to inspect personal or. other information of the user, unless required by the state authorities, if such an obligation is provided by law, or in good faith that such action is necessary for proceedings before courts or other state authorities and to protect and pursue the legitimate interests of the Seller .
All personal and other data that the user will provide when logging in to the online store, as well as when ordering the purchase of products, including the content of orders, will be protected in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data. Seller will not use this information for any purpose that would harm the user or any other person involved.
The seller will not use user data to send promotional e-mail or other unsolicited promotional material, except to send those promotional notices to which the user will subscribe or. with which he will agree.
The seller may use the data in anonymised summary form for statistical analysis purposes. The confidentiality of personal and other user data will not be violated in any form.
The Seller will entrust the delivery service only with the data necessary for delivery in the Seller’s online store , purchased products (data on the recipient and delivery address).
The Seller will contact the user via e-mail if this is necessary to make a purchase in the online store, and via the contact telephone number only if it is in the process of registration or. there were problems with the purchase in the online store.
All full-time or part-time employees of the Seller who have access to personal and other user data are aware of the duty to protect personal and other data and are obliged to comply with these provisions on protecting the confidentiality of personal data and privacy of online store users.
The duty to protect personal and other data is valid indefinitely, even after the termination of the relationship with the Seller .
18. Use of data and information from the Seller ‘s web portal
No data or information from the Seller ‘s web portal may be without the Seller ‘s permissionused for commercial purposes. Data and information from the web portal may not be collected in any public or private database. Publications elsewhere, in any form, are not permitted unless explicitly stated in the individual data and information. The user may transfer data and information from the web portal to their systems for their own use, without changing the copyright and other related rights. It is allowed to print data and information for the purpose of reading for own or non-commercial purposes. Copying, transmission, republishing, modification of data and information or their sending by mail and distribution in any other way without the prior written permission of the Seller is prohibited.
19. Links to Websites
Links that lead to the Seller’s web portal, or the main page and / or individual subpages, are allowed only with the written consent of the Seller .
The pages of the Seller ‘s web portal may also contain links to other web pages that are not maintained by the Seller , so the Seller is not responsible for the content of these pages.
20. Accessibility of the web portal
The seller strives to provide users with uninterrupted use of the web portal – in normal conditions 24 hours a day. Due to technical reasons (for the needs of maintenance and / or replacement of equipment), the Seller reserves the right to short interruptions in the operation of the web portal or disruptions of access, usually after 8 p.m.
21. Dispute Resolution
The law of the Republic of Slovenia applies to the relations between the Seller and the Buyer, in accordance with which the General Terms and Conditions of Sale are also interpreted.
The Seller and the Buyer will try to resolve the dispute amicably.
If the settlement of the dispute by peaceful means is not successful, the court with substantive jurisdiction in Maribor shall have jurisdiction to decide.
In the event that the buyer is a person who is considered a consumer in accordance with the provisions of ZVPot, the jurisdiction is determined in accordance with Article 51.a of the Civil Procedure Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 73/07 et seq., Hereinafter ZPP) , which regulates in more detail the jurisdiction in disputes arising from consumer contractual relations.
22. Final provisions
The flat sales terms are located on the official website of the Seller and are an attachment and an integral part of any offer, contract or order.
In the event that individual provisions of the General Terms and Conditions are completely or partially invalid or void, this does not affect the validity of other provisions or. other parts of such provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale . The parties shall replace the ineffective legal regulation with one that is closest to the purpose of the invalid or null and void provision.
In Maribor, June 24, 2022
for her director Aljaž Fras